Bank in EMEA Implements White Label Solution
One of Turkey’s top tier banks offering commercial, corporate, investment and private banking, asset management, brokerage and funds management services to their clients.
As the FX industry was rapidly evolving, the Client was looking for a White Label (WL) platform that would position them to be at the forefront of their field replacing legacy processes and systems. Their objectives were:
- Real-time FX Spot and Forward streaming pricing for customers
- Real-time Risk Control and automated hedging
- Reduce manually intensive workflows to enable traders to focus on complex client needs rather than pricing deals over the phone
- Improve customer satisfaction by offering real-time rate publishing and On-Behalf of trading to clients
The Client selected TickTrade as its WL platform provider. Working closely with the TickTrade team, the client has been offering spot trading on WL for almost three years. Implementation of Forwards and Swaps on the White Label is in progress.
- Spot FX Volumes going through the platform quadrupled
- On Behalf of trading reduced the workload of the Treasury Marketing Unit
- Gained a leading competitive advantage by becoming a pioneer in the FX business in corporate and commercial segments
- Significant expansion of customer base due to increased satisfaction
- Drastic reduction in operational risk as a result of automation and better controls